If one of your items or books is damaged, you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to file a claim and we will ask you to provide photos of the damaged item. If we have the items in stock, we will then be able to send out a replacement item to you.
Please keep in mind that the criteria listed is for guidance purposes and each claim will be reviewed manually on a case-to-case basis. Please note that blemishes to packaging or damaged packaging for the items will not be considered part of a damaged item if the item itself is okay.
We can only accept exchange/replacement claims within 14 days from the date you received your order. All exchanges/replacements will be at the discretion of our customer support team. We reserve the right to deny a replacement for any person abusing the return policy for profiteering.
In the rare event we cannot replace an item, a partial refund will be offered.
- A tear/rip/cut or visible scratch on the front of the book/dust jacket or spine larger than 1cm
- Residue or marks on the front or spine that cannot be removed
- A book that should have been signed but isn’t
- Dented or crushed corners bigger than 1.5cm
- Water damage
- More than one ripped or bent page that affects the text on the pages
- Production defects (such as a missing finish)
- Scratches, marks or residue on the back of the book/dust jacket
- Page bleeding or unevenly sprayed edges
- White spots or scratches on sprayed/stencilled edges or issues with the top or bottom edge of the book
- Creasing or folding on the top or bottom of the book spine or dust jacket
- Wavy pages
- Slightly blurry stencilled/digitally printed edges